High Net Worth Financial & Estate Planning
There are only three potential beneficiaries of your estate:
- your heirs
You have spent a lifetime building your legacy for your future heirs, but estate taxes can destroy multi-generational wealth. While a simple estate plan will allow you to determine your beneficiaries upon your death, advanced transfer tax planning may enable you to further pass additional wealth to your heirs.
At Darold Mark, we won’t simply refer you to an attorney to handle your estate planning. We actively collaborate with your existing counsel and accountant to maximize the effectiveness of your estate plan with the goal of preserving your family’s wealth.
We help to form a plan tailored to your needs—a plan that will yield both confidence and a lasting legacy for you and your family.
Our services include:
- Reviewing your wills, trust documents, and inventory of your assets and liabilities
- Implementing tax-saving alternatives to existing and new estate plans
- Identifying and remediating potential liquidity problems
- Providing a personalized business and family succession plan
- Developing charitable or other gifting programs
* This information is not intended to be a substitute for individualized legal advice. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.