As with individual clients, the Darold Mark team has extensive experience crafting investment strategies for non-profit institutions such as endowments and family foundations. We work to consult with trustees regarding portfolio design, manager due diligence and performance monitoring. From helping trustees understand and perform as fiduciaries to assisting in the creation of investment and spending policies, Darold Mark is your true partner for institutional investing.
Institutional consulting services include:
- Assistance with development and review of investment policy statements
- Asset allocation analysis and strategies
- Investment manager and mutual fund search and recommendations
- Performance and risk evaluations
This service is tailored specifically for:
- Corporate Investment Accounts